Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome...

Its so exciting to introduce you all to our blog!! This is all still very new to me so you can probably expect some changes to take place in how the blog looks over the next couple of weeks... Okay maybe alot of changes...

So let me use this first post to introduce you to who we are...


This is my wonderful husband Michael. He is studying theology at BTC at the moment and is in his 3rd year.

And this is me. I'm studying psychology and sociology at Monash university and I'm also in my 3rd year.

Michael and I got married last year on the 11th April at Makiti. It was such a beautiful day, as God joined together 2 hearts to live together as one flesh.

Our first home was in Windsor East. After staying there for about a year we decided that living in Krugersdorp nearer to the Church would be much easier in terms of travelling and time. And so now we live in Monument.

Look out for new posts and more pics coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment