Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just Jono

Well, I have been meaning to post pics for such a long time now that they have just been building up, so the next few posts are gonna be a catch up... This one is all about my gorgeous son Jono... We let Jono have his first swim on the 9th November... At first he cried and clung to me very tightly, but after a while he loosened up and now really enjoys the water... Even when it's too cold for me...
 In the pool with my favourite toy- A bath thermometer

 Just floating in the water- with my dada of course...
Check out my super cool super hero swimming costume...

Another new favourite thing of Jono's is to drink fruit juice from the box with a straw... He even enjoys to try and hold it himself... That does get messy though, when he realises that he can squeeze it... He has also drank water from a cup with a long straw, and discovered how to blow bubbles through the straw...


What, You didn't think I could drink this juice all on my own???

While I was preparing the bath for Jono the other day, I turned around and found him waiting in the basin for me... Needless to say he discovered the toothbrushes and toothpaste and gave us an advert for the cutest Colgate smile- without any teeth though...



No comments:

Post a Comment